Safer Communities Fund is helping to end domestic violence
Mark Burns-Williamson, has seen first-hand how money from his Safer Communities Fund is helping to end domestic violence. Find out more.
New Human Trafficking Unit
A dedicated team of detectives will combat human trafficking in West Yorkshire as part of efforts by police and the police and crime commissioner to tackle slavery gangs. Find out more.
Youth Advisory Group Recruitment
Mark Burns-Williamson is looking for motivated, community focused young people between the ages of 13 and 21 to join his Youth Advisory Group. Find out more.
Crime Tracker Goes Live
Online systems are now live in West Yorkshire, which allow victims of crime to securely make a report and track its progress. Find out more here.
Help for Victims
National website for victims launched by West Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner. Find out more here.
- Bradford drug dealer ordered to repay £12,000 (23 Jan 2015)
- Project aimed at ending violence against women supported by West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner (23 Jan 2015)
- Crime data information across West Yorkshire welcomed by Police and Crime Commissioner, Mark Burns-Williamson (22 Jan 2015)
- Police hope deaf youths will go futsal crazy (19 Jan 2015)
- Dedicated team of detectives head up new Human Trafficking Unit to tackle crime gangs (16 Jan 2015)
- West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime response to the HMIC Chi...