West Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner Mark Burns-Williamson is investing over £480,000 to improve community safety in the area. Find out more.
Funding announced to crack unsolved murder and rape cases
Mark has announced over £1.5m worth of funding to employ extra staff to help crack historical unsolved murder and rape cases. Find out more.
Catch up with news and events from the last week. Find out more here.
PCC sends strong message of unity in West Yorkshire
The West Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner Mark Burns-Williamson has sent a strong message of unity and hope to all the communities of West Yorkshire. Read more.
Rehabilitation charity visit
West Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner visits rehabilitation charity, Tempus Novo, who aim to create sustainable employment opportunities for ex-offenders. Find out more.
- West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner investing nearly £500,000 to improve community safety (3 Jul 2015)
- West Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner visits Castleford Neighbourhood Policing Team (30 Jun 2015)
- West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner holds Human Trafficking web chat (30 Jun 2015)
- Recovered proceeds of crime money keeping teenagers safe (29 Jun 2015)
- Funding announced to crack unsolved murder and rape cases (25 Jun 2015)
- Police and Crime Commissioner’s Weekly – June 15th- 21th 20...