Hate Crime Campaign
New joint campaign to highlight the issue of hate crime, find out more here.
Launch of UN GIFT box in Bradford
UN Gift Box launched to raise awareness of human trafficking as part of Bradford District Safeguarding Week 2014. Find out more here.
Youngsters given chance of invaluable work experience with apprenticeship scheme, find out more here.
Youth Advisory Group visits West Yorkshire Police’s £30m state of the art training facility
Find out more here.
Do you know who you're really talking to?
An online multi agency campaign has begun across West Yorkshire to make young people aware of the risks behind chat forums and interactive platforms. Find out more here.
Police & Crime Plan Refreshed
Priorities for policing and community safety over the next 12 months revealed by the Police and Crime Commissioner. Click here to find out more.
- Burglars know the price of everything and the value of nothing (22 Oct 2014)
- Huge community boost from Commissioner crime fund with more than £500,000 awarded this year so far (23 Oct 2014)
- Force becomes digital trailblazer (20 Oct 2014)
- Police and Crime Commissioner innovation work shortlisted for national award (17 Oct 2014)
- Second Proceeds of Crime bill for Bradford money launderer (17 Oct 2014)
- My Leeds My Culture Launch (17 Oct 2014)
- Crime down in West Yorkshire (16 Oct 201...