Ask Your PCC

Ask Your PCC1banner

Ask Your PCC is a monthly social media initiative where members of the public are invited to ask Mark questions. These questions are answered in videos and posted on social media.

Previous questions and answers can be found below.

January 2018

Question 1 - Please can officers enforce no idling legislation (#rule123 of Highway Code GB) to reduce air pollution?

Video answer -

December 2017

Question 1 - Questions on road safety enforcement.

Video answer -

Question 2 - Could we have a progress report on #safepasswy please?

Video Answer - 

November 2017

Question 1 - Can we have an online facility to upload videos of crime and to report crime?

Video answer -

Question 2 - I regularly get people parking outside and taking drugs on a night. How is it best to report to the police. Dial 999 or 101?

Video Answer -

Question 3 - We have had and answered some questions this week on action around specific crimes, what would you say to anyone who wants to find out more about on-going work to tackle certain policing or community safety issues in their area?

Video Answer -

© Copyright West Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner 2018