Safer Communities Fund Awards
Over £1.5m of money recovered from criminals has now been returned to West Yorkshire communities under Mark's Safer Communities Fund. Find out more.
#NotTheUsualSuspects - Drink Drive Campaign
West Yorkshire Police are highlighting that not all drink-drivers this Christmas will be young men. Read more
Launch of 16 days of action against domestic abuse
16 days of action against domestic abuse - a national campaign which helps raise awareness of the issue and encourages victims to report offences. Find out more.
Third Sector Conference
Mark continues to champion partnership working at his annual third sector conference. Find out more here.
- Over £1.5m of recovered criminal cash returned to our communities (2 Dec 2016)
- Serious sexual offences campaign launched ahead of Christmas party season (1 Dec 2016)
- #NotTheUsualSuspects - Drink Drive Campaign (1 Dec 2016)
- Teaming up to highlight the issue of child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet (1 Dec 2016)
- West Yorkshire’s PCC and University of Bradford join forces to tackle online radicalisation (30 Nov 2016)
- West Yorkshire Police to hold 24-hour tweetathon (29 Nov 2016)