Body Worn Cameras Increase Safety 'Focus'
West Yorkshire Police have agreed a contract that sees officers and staff across the county wearing the latest state of the art body worn video cameras during their duties. Find out more.
Young Victims of Crime Research
We are looking to find out about the experiences of young people who have been a victim of crime. Find out more.
Thousands of responses to the Police & Crime Plan Consultation
Mark received thousands of responses to his consultation to inform the development of the new Police and Crime Plan 2016-21. Read more
Reassurance to the LGBT Community
West Yorkshire Police and Mark held a meeting to support the LGBT community following recent local, national and international events. Find out more here.
West Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) is asking anyone concerned or affected by hate crime or hate incidents to report them to the police. Find out more.
- Book your place on the third sector conference (24 Aug 2016)
- HMIC Survey of Domestic Abuse Practitioners (17 Aug 2016)
- Statement regarding Chief Constable Mark Gilmore (9 Aug 2016)
- Body worn cameras increase safety ‘focus’ (8 Aug 2016)
- West Yorkshire’s PCC Funds Third Sector Networks to Increase Partnership Working (28 Jul 2016)
- West Yorkshire Police and the Police and Crime Commissioner reassure the LGBT Community (26 Jul 2016)
- Thousands of people respond to the Police and Plan consultation (26 Jul 201...